• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Ground Clutter on KLOT near Kinsman, IL

Thunder Road

In my four and a half weeks living out here, I've noticed a persistent area of ground clutter on KLOT most nights between Ransom and Verona, and a little to the northwest of there too.

I also noticed that there is a nuclear power plant - Dresden - not far away. I say this at the risk of sounding like a conspiracy theorist or something, but is there any relation between the two?

post-1820-0-84909700-1316577748.png

In my four and a half weeks living out here, I've noticed a persistent area of ground clutter on KLOT most nights between Ransom and Verona, and a little to the northwest of there too.

I also noticed that there is a nuclear power plant - Dresden - not far away. I say this at the risk of sounding like a conspiracy theorist or something, but is there any relation between the two?

Wind farm.

doesn't that one show up all the time too? lol

Yea, both that one and the one southwest of DeKalb are the two that are visible just about all of the time.

From time to time you can see a few more well to the south of the area. Actually, the one near Bloomington and the three near Fowler, IN are visible tonight too.

Archived