• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
NYC fall GTG

Nikolai

so it's been roughly 6 months since the last one.. it's good to talk to people who have freakish obsessions with weather like myself , :thumbsup:

who is in? obviously everything would be rather tentative at this point but we should organize something... perhaps mid to late October?

just two things--

1) people who did not go to the last one and said they were going to should get no input on where the next one is (making plans around others' flakiness=bad)

2) there are many nice restaurants around town with prix-fixe lunches for $25-30. it would be nice to go somewhere that isn't completely horrible, but obviously setting is a point of compromise for everyone. it's just that the last place... was not chic, to put it mildly.

DISCUSS IDEAS ETC HERE OK

I hope I can make it if the gtg is in October . I am going out October 8th for my birthday and also going out on October 29th for my friend's birthday.Other than that, you can count me in. The last gtg was really fun. It was nice meeting a lot of people from this forum.:thumbsup:

you didnt meet me yet :devilsmiley:

il be in college with an insane schedule so we'll have to see but it would be cool to meet you wx freaks :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived