joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Irene - Pictures, Video and Images

Parsley

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will definitely have pictures to post after this. Already have my plan mapped out for getting to different parts of darby creek in lansdowne. And my scanner ready to hear of any trees down in my area.

Cool. I'm hoping tomorrow afternoon once the worst has passed I can walk down to the creek (since parking areas will be flooded for sure) and get some pictures of the aftermath.I'm expecting the 3 main routes in my area between Rt 29 and Rt 73 to be closed due to flooding.

Just got back from a quick tour of the general area, obviously anywhere near the Neshaminy Creek is a mess, over 19' currently & still rising.

Area around Neshaminy Mall in Bensalem is without power, many large trees down around the mall & in adjacent Neshaminy Valley including one that fall on a car at Old Lincoln Hwy & Rock Hill Rd across from the mall.

Neshaminy Creek has overflowed onto Bristol Rd just above Old Lincoln Hwy, road is clearly impassable but that didn't stop some donkey from drowing his vehicle. Hulmeville Borough is in particularly bad shape, water has surrounded many homes, the Adventureland Day Camp is completely submerged & water has closed Main St. Finally Playwicki Park off of 213 is RIP, it'll be a long time until they reopen.

Parking lot of the Bensalem Veterinary Clinic on Bristol Road, my Malibu was under 3' of water during Floyd, creek has risen over a foot since these photos:

After I took this photo some idiot tried to try through in a small compact car - needless to say the story didn't end well

Playwicki Park in Langhorne just above the offical gauge:

Tree on car in Bensalem near Neshaminy Mall

Flooding off of Main St in Hulmeville Borough

Just got back from a quick tour of the general area, obviously anywhere near the Neshaminy Creek is a mess, over 19' currently & still rising.

Area around Neshaminy Mall in Bensalem is without power, many large trees down around the mall & in adjacent Neshaminy Valley including one that fall on a car at Old Lincoln Hwy & Rock Hill Rd across from the mall.

Neshaminy Creek has overflowed onto Bristol Rd just above Old Lincoln Hwy, road is clearly impassable but that didn't stop some donkey from drowing his vehicle. Hulmeville Borough is in particularly bad shape, water has surrounded many homes, the Adventureland Day Camp is completely submerged & water has closed Main St. Finally Playwicki Park off of 213 is RIP, it'll be a long time until they reopen.

Parking lot of the Bensalem Veterinary Clinic on Bristol Road, my Malibu was under 3' of water during Floyd, creek has risen over a foot since these photos:

After I took this photo some idiot tried to try through in a small compact car - needless to say the story didn't end well

Playwicki Park in Langhorne just above the offical gauge:

Tree on car in Bensalem near Neshaminy Mall

Flooding off of Main St in Hulmeville Borough

Just simply wow. Keep 'em coming! Did you get any shots of Adventureland from the Bensalem side? I remember driving over the Hulmeville Road bridge during Floyd just as the tents at the camp started floating away and collapsing. That moment is what got me into meteorology in the first place.

Archived