• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Irene - Pictures, Video and Images

Parsley

That pic from the Main Street Market in Schwenksville must have been from noon yesterday or maybe earlier. I drove past it at about 2:45 PM and the water in the parking lot was much lower. By the time I got back there to take pics at 3:30 PM, it was almost gone from the parking lot (see my 3rd to last pic, taken while facing the parking lot from the front of the store).

I took my pics around 3pm, by 6pm Plank Road was open. The water receeded quick......well, atleast below flood stage. Rt. 29 was still close late last evening south of Rt 113 going into Collegeville.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6094546313_010447e4df_z.jpg

Forge Road near Stony Bank Road in Glen Mills. Stony Bank Road is still closed due to flooding and downed trees. A tributary of the Chester Creek runs parallel to Stony Bank.

6094546661_e03a502b78_z.jpg

Cheyney Road near the intersection of Route 1 (Baltimore Pike). Only thing holding up that tree were the power lines.

6095087040_485e36b562_z.jpg

Baltimore Pike (Route 1) at the Newlin Grist Mill. Traffic lights are still out at this intersection and further down Route 1 heading to Route 202.

6094547103_8d442bc323_z.jpg

These guys are from ComEd (Chicago area). I've seen more out-of-state utility trucks than PECO trucks.

Archived