• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
John Bolaris in the news again

phlwx

why would he get ratings? he is washed up at this point in his career.

He adds no real value to any company imop.

I assume he would request a salary of over $500K. You can get some fresh faces in the PHL market for much less.

I can't stand him. I just think he would get ratings, at least at the start, because he is such a train wreck.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't make this stuff up.......lmaosmiley.gif

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1208817

A former weatherman couldn’t have forecast his latest scandal, in which his fiancé took over his Twitter account while he was sleeping and unleashed a barrage of racy messages for his fans.

The former Playboy model started her Twitter binge on Sunday night, writing, “Hello this is Erica…love John, he loves you all, I guess it’s ok if I send you all a naked photo or two…don’t tell my love.” hotdog.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Doesn't know the difference between subjective and objective pronouns either, apparently.

It’s not the present management team, it was the prior team (the general manager) whom no longer is the GM at Fox29. He was unethical, verbally abusive and crossed moral boundaries.

Neither does the editor who is supposed to proof that before print. Nice catch.

Haha thanks.  I was a section editor for our college paper this year and I'm a managing editor (official title is Assistant Editor) next year so I've become anal about things like this.

• 2 months later...

Tom posted this on facebook about an hour ago:

http://www.metro.us/philadelphia/news/local/2013/08/04/bolaris-your-best-philly-weather-forecasters-revealed-cecily-tynan-takes-top-honors/

I wanted to lead and not be lead by others.

Stay classy, John.

I have no clue anymore as the market has changed dramatically

But that's not going to stop him from writing an article on it.

All the attractive presenters are high on the list, his former co-meteorologist is a distant fifth. 

I mean really, how pathetic and vain and self-absorbed can one person be?

Tom posted this on facebook about an hour ago:

http://www.metro.us/philadelphia/news/local/2013/08/04/bolaris-your-best-philly-weather-forecasters-revealed-cecily-tynan-takes-top-honors/

Stay classy, John.

But that's not going to stop him from writing an article on it.

All the attractive presenters are high on the list, his former co-meteorologist is a distant fifth. 

I mean really, how pathetic and vain and self-absorbed can one person be?

He relied on his twitter followers for votes. I'm not shocked that Cecily, Adam, and Sheena are 1-2-3. It's about they rank in this town in terms of popularity.

The thing that annoyed me was calling out Scott as the "worst" -- he's certainly not the most popular in this town (he could probably go to a weather convention in this town and not get recognized, that's how "known" he is) but least popular isn't worst by a long stretch, especially in this town.  

J-Bo's not known for his literary skill though...

Archived