Newest Member
    amirah5
911: PHL M&G Attendees Vote On Potential Reschedule

am19psu

Should we reschedule?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should we reschedule?

If we wait until mid-June I'll be 18 :thumbsup:

Seriously though don't change everything on account of me. Personally, I think we should get Tony or Mike to organize a NWS Fantasy Camp one day in July.

well its just not cause of you, we just had 3 ppl that can't make it. Only positive with winter time is there are a ton more users on here. It would be awesome to do it on the night before a snowstorm or a couple days before.

This thing's been advertised on here for a while...most everyone "knows" it's this weekend.

I only have one vote in the fight but I'd vote to keep it at this point. Rescheduling means it might not happen until Fall. We can have another M & G then.

I guess for those who are bailing...would moving the time earlier (3 PM) or later (8 PM) make a difference?

Even though many of us can't make it, I think you guys should still shoot for this weekend. As others have said, 5/14 has been on the table for some time now. I'd be interested in scheduling another M&G come fall so Voyager, Quakertown, Lee, myself, and others who can't attend this time would get a second chance.

Just my 2 cents.

This thing's been advertised on here for a while...most everyone "knows" it's this weekend.

I only have one vote in the fight but I'd vote to keep it at this point. Rescheduling means it might not happen until Fall. We can have another M & G then.

I guess for those who are bailing...would moving the time earlier (3 PM) or later (8 PM) make a difference?

Yeah you know what I think I'm going to change my vote to keep it the same day. Just get it over with already, ha.

For me time doesn't make a difference. I would much rather see a different venue (what I have no idea) but I'm just anti-fun like that :)

Yeah you know what I think I'm going to change my vote to keep it the same day. Just get it over with already, ha.

For me time doesn't make a difference. I would much rather see a different venue (what I have no idea) but I'm just anti-fun like that :)

im telling you could easily get in, if not ill give you my number and you can come in with me, ill say your my cousin

im telling you could easily get in, if not ill give you my number and you can come in with me, ill say your my cousin

yeah. maybe i'll try it. now i just need to switch out for an earlier work shift, that shouldn't be a problem.

I guess I'm a definite maybe as of now. Either way though, at this point just keep it.

yeah. maybe i'll try it. now i just need to switch out for an earlier work shift, that shouldn't be a problem.

I guess I'm a definite maybe as of now. Either way though, at this point just keep it.

i don't see a problem, its not like you're 12 trying to get in. If they deny you like i said let me know and ill meet up with you can just say you're my cousin.

Archived