• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Long Range Thoughts

ptb127

Any one have any long range thoughts especially moving forward into summer for those in the E PA regions? Especially for those in Lehigh Valley and NE PA? I hope for warm and humid conditions all summer long!

I hope for a cool, dry summer so I don't have to pay for A/C or mow the lawn

Any one have any long range thoughts especially moving forward into summer for those in the E PA regions? Especially for those in Lehigh Valley and NE PA? I hope for warm and humid conditions all summer long!

My first thoughts are for a below average weather up to mid June, then a see a normal hot and humid summer. What really concerns me is an above average precip in August to middle October with a real good chance for back to back hurricane landfalls for the Mid- Atlantic states which will affect us in eastern PA with flooding events. The number of 90 degree days this summer will be average with the first 90 degree day around the second week in June. I see a number of severe events from May 25 to the middle of June for us as well

http://msiegelweatherman.blogspot.com/

My first thoughts are for a below average weather up to mid June, then a see a normal hot and humid summer. What really concerns me is an above average precip in August to middle October with a real good chance for back to back hurricane landfalls for the Mid- Atlantic states which will affect us in eastern PA with flooding events. The number of 90 degree days this summer will be average with the first 90 degree day around the second week in June. I see a number of severe events from May 25 to the middle of June for us as well

http://msiegelweatherman.blogspot.com/

I can almost guarantee there will be a Mid-Atlantic hurricane strike this September

....because I'm moving to Indiana in August.

I hope for a cool, dry summer so I don't have to pay for A/C or mow the lawn

Well, I'm surely not a big fan of long stretches of 90+ degrees with 70+ DP's, in part because of high electricity bills for A/C usage.

But I'd be happy to see long stretches of 75 - 85 degrees with low to moderate humidity and no rain.

I will take a 2010 redux please :sun:

Please no. As interesting it was to come back and see everything so brown, it was rather depressing... I see plenty of brown in Nevada and when I come back East I expect green. Last August was rather depressing. I'd rather have 2009 again. That was gorgeous.

Please no. As interesting it was to come back and see everything so brown, it was rather depressing... I see plenty of brown in Nevada and when I come back East I expect green. Last August was rather depressing. I'd rather have 2009 again. That was gorgeous.

Amen to that!

Anyone know if the euro and Gfs were still showing a cut off ULL in the 6-10 day timeframe?

10 day 12z euro has 4-6 inches of rain liquid for the region, take that with a grain of salt, but thought it was worth mentioning.

if only it was JAN!:arrowhead:

haha, someone was gonna say it.

test8.gif

just when the weather was looking nicer

Archived