• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Best Chase?

Last year while at a friends house I was online looking at radar maps around 11:30 PM when all of a sudden it got incredibly windy and we lost power. I being the weather freak I am ran outside to see all the comotion and I could tell there was a tornado. I hopped in my car and got on the highway and I saw maybe more destruction than I ever had. I know night chasing is a big no no but it turned out the storm I was following was an EF-4 that carved a 10 mile path through the countryside. I don't know if I'll ever see one like that again but man it was something else to see in those lightning and power flashes

Last year while at a friends house I was online looking at radar maps around 11:30 PM when all of a sudden it got incredibly windy and we lost power. I being the weather freak I am ran outside to see all the comotion and I could tell there was a tornado. I hopped in my car and got on the highway and I saw maybe more destruction than I ever had. I know night chasing is a big no no but it turned out the storm I was following was an EF-4 that carved a 10 mile path through the countryside. I don't know if I'll ever see one like that again but man it was something else to see in those lightning and power flashes

I'm gonna guess that was June 5-6?

Archived