Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate NY/North Country Get Together

A GTG for the Cool Sub-forum  

8 members have voted

1. 1. IS the 1st GTG in UCA good for you?

2. 2. IS a Saturday in May best for you? Which one(s)?

3. 3. IS a Saturday in June best for you? Which one(s)?

Just thought I'd try to see if there is still any interest at having one.

Take the poll:

First Question - The meeting place as earlier recommended UCA brewery tour and eats somewhere or something else

Second Question - Dates I put down All Saturday's in May except the Memorial Day one and June. Let's see which is best for all who are interested.

Just thought I'd try to see if there is still any interest at having one.

Take the poll:

First Question - The meeting place as earlier recommended UCA brewery tour and eats somewhere or something else

Second Question - Dates I put down All Saturday's in May except the Memorial Day one and June. Let's see which is best for all who are interested.

My schedule changes constantly......so my votes are pretty tentative.....

I voted for two dates ...as the poll asked. But right now I have nothing definite on any of those Saturdays so I'd switch my vote over if any one date gains traction.

The only Saturday that I'm not so crazy about is May 14th because I have a hike banquet down in Saugerties on the 13th, but I could swing it if that was the best day for others.

quote name='LakeEffectKing' timestamp='1302787366' post='628729']My schedule changes constantly......so my votes are pretty tentative.....

So far we have 7 people voting in the location category, 10 voting in the May dates category, and 11 voting in the June dates category... So we have up to 11 people interested. Anyone else should chime in and then the dates can be narrowed in a new poll.

It seems like the Utica idea is ok with a majority. I initially suggested it because it seems central to the most people. Of course it is s a long way from BUF, but hey BUF is almost the Midwest. ;) It offers easy access from I-90 anyway. We can have a future ones in different regions.

Sounds good to me.

May 21st and June 4th look like the top two contenders to me. Andy said the middle two dates in June were not good for him.

I didn't realize at first that I could vote for all days that I wanted to....so I changed my vote accordingly.

I notice that some of our regulars have not chimed in and maybe because they are just missing in action now during this doldrum Spring season. They missed their chance to have input I guess, but perhaps we can contact them with the plans when it is set... as they may be interested.

Archived