joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
0z euro

tombo82685

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is why I didn't want to see the EURO, I know it wouldn't be good. All I see is dry and seasonable for the next 10 days, well at least after Wednesday. The gfs pretty much agrees with the Euro, but I guess anything can happen.

Give it a run or two and a different solution will likely pop. We saw this similar dance with the GFS and EURO with regard to last weekend's cold shot locking in...EURO said no locking, GFS said yes, EURO caves to GFS for the most part and then GFS and EURO both trend back to a different solution.

The chaos will settle itself down a bit after this storm comes through. It might not be tons of snow for all but I think we'll have two shots in the coming week (Sunday and midweek next week) given the pattern in place and where things have been hinting as of late.

No, not low to mid 30s for highs. Most of the cold air is locked in Western Canada, we just get occasional chunks of it spilling into the east, we would need more of an arctic intrusion to see highs that low for December, these moderated cold air masses just don't do it anymore.

Wrong again.

http://wxweb.meteostar.com/sample/sample.shtml?text=Knyc

No, not low to mid 30s for highs. Most of the cold air is locked in Western Canada, we just get occasional chunks of it spilling into the east, we would need more of an arctic intrusion to see highs that low for December, these moderated cold air masses just don't do it anymore.

I think this map would equate to a little more than "just seasonable."

test8.gif

:rolleyes:

Archived