• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
JB - DC to BOS 3-6 locally 12"

ChescoWx

Again he did a great job with the overall pattern and did nail a big storm along the coast very early. Did he fall down in the short range.....yep. This is a common error of his but if you want a professional who does a great job with pattern recognition and identifying "potential" well in advance he does a great job in my opinion. For that alone I find him valuable. But of course I know most on here do not feel the same...and that is your right as it is mine to respect his efforts.

Enjoy the weather...

Paul

The guy is smart weatherwise, unfortunately he gets himself to worked up at times and it leads to over the top forecasts. Trust me, if you worked alongside him as a forecaster you'd value any of his input/ideas. Its just not wise to always follow along with his opinion 100%

I think I infected this subforum with bad vibes :yikes:

:(

Nothing wrong with liking or following JB but he busted badly (again) on his forecast call. Don't bust yourself up over the "scuffle."

I'd rather Tony Gwynn over Dave Kingman...just my opinion...but others like the .200 hitting guy who can smash the ball into next year.

Archived