• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The best ski rates

#NoPoles

Good deal. I scored some Killington tickets on CL for $45 a piece so we went last weekend. I couldn't believe the conditions for 3/26. They had received about 6" from earlier in the week and the snow kept all week, more so in the woods. Conditions were mid-season with temps in the mid 20s and sun. Lift lines weren't bad at all just have to know where to go. We all had a great day of skiing. We're going to finish off the season at Wachusett on Sunday. Looking like a beautiful day 45 degrees with bluebird skies on 8-10" of fresh. Great way to end the season.

Pretty fun day. Insane number of cars in the lot( still got row 6), but lines were not bad.

Rode one of the last chairs up

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty fun day. Insane number of cars in the lot( still got row 6), but lines were not bad.

Rode one of the last chairs up

Great day, got there at 8:20 parked in row 2. skied until 1pm then hung out on the deck. My son was also one of the last ones on the lift to the terrain park. I've skied the last day in the past with bare spots and rivers it was nice to be able to ski edge to edge on every trail. For April 3rd, that was impressive. The crew did a great job this season with help from Mother Nature. I'm sure it will be one of the best seasons on record for the Crowleys.

Great day, got there at 8:20 parked in row 2. skied until 1pm then hung out on the deck. My son was also one of the last ones on the lift to the terrain park. I've skied the last day in the past with bare spots and rivers it was nice to be able to ski edge to edge on every trail. For April 3rd, that was impressive. The crew did a great job this season with help from Mother Nature. I'm sure it will be one of the best seasons on record for the Crowleys.

Yeah, we didn't get there until 1PM or so... Sundays are busy. I was psyched to be able to go so many times.

I was talking to one of the lift operators (Chris?) who was bummed to be closing with side to side coverage on pretty much the whole mountain. But whatever. Garden plans and lawns and pools in my future.

Archived