• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
New Snow Hole Found

pondo1000

Our storm is still there on the 18z GFS, a little southeast of being an apps runner, but that is right where we want it!:arrowhead:

Why, so you can say congrats WI?

Seriously, I think the pattern will remain active after the mega storm and that the OH crew will see your share of snow. BTW, even though I'm in IN, it looks like I'm gonna miss out on the good stuff and end up with ice like many of you in OH.

Why, so you can say congrats WI?

Seriously, I think the pattern will remain active after the mega storm and that the OH crew will see your share of snow. BTW, even though I'm in IN, it looks like I'm gonna miss out on the good stuff and end up with ice like many of you in OH.

I know, right? LOL

I can only pray because right now Kentucky and Ohio are the last two states waiting in terms of a big snowstorm this winter. Meaning 6+ inches widespread. Kentucky will be getting rain with this system.

I know it wasn't widespread, but didn't you get a 6 incher in Murray recently?

I am not too happy with the warmth that has invaded the area, and except for a brief break after the front passes, it looks to hang on for a bit.

I want back to 20s for highs!

I hear ya, but with that brutal cold we had no real chances at snowstorms. At least with a "warm up" there are better chances at heavier snow.

it's on the nam but i don't see any cold high anywhere.....this could actually be another warm storm for us if it strengthens and slowly creeps west again.

I know, very discouraging. Dumb question, but could future runs shows a high or is it a case where once it is depicted like this they just don't suddenly appear like magic?

I can only pray because right now Kentucky and Ohio are the last two states waiting in terms of a big snowstorm this winter. Meaning 6+ inches widespread. Kentucky will be getting rain with this system.

indy has only had approx 4" in one storm this year. granted we've had a couple of them but no real storm. am waiting for my first 6" storm too. :thumbsup:

deja vu. Where is the low on that map? I suck at reading maps!

Also, that is for this wknd, not the one next week, right?

this weekend yes.

its a two barrel low, one on the coast and one along or just west of apps. Ukie shows similar. It's kind of a sloppy setup as portrayed by the models right now. There's also a low over the greatlakes.....a real clusterf*ck compared to what's unfolding right now.

The 00z EURO was cold enough over her for all snow and the CMC agrees. If we can get the EURO consistent on this in the next 1-2 days then we can book it basically even if the GFS doesn't show it because it will bow down to the EURO as it usually does. :snowman:

where r u Dayton? Yeah, but as buck just posted, lots of players (lows) on the map and that can play habbuck (sp?)

Archived