• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Number of members joining each day

ColdFront77

I joined this past winter without having known anything about easternwx. What's the history behind easternwx? Why did it fold? Was this site a direct creation out of the old site, just with a different name and perhaps different graphics?

Thanks for the info.

Easternuswx's original platform ran from 2003 to last November. There was a falling out between the owner of the site and the rest of the staff. The administrators in place at the time created this site. As such, most of our membership mostly likely were/are members at Easternuswx. The site is still online with the old database but it is under new ownership.

We have new graphics though I did keep a skin template of Easternuswx's style available up until recently. I still have the WWBB throwback skin available. (WWBB - or Wright Weather Bulletin Boards - was a message board many core members were a part of prior to using Easternuswx.)

Easternuswx's original platform ran from 2003 to last November. There was a falling out between the owner of the site and the rest of the staff. The administrators in place at the time created this site. As such, most of our membership mostly likely were/are members at Easternuswx. The site is still online with the old database but it is under new ownership.

We have new graphics though I did keep a skin template of Easternuswx's style available up until recently. I still have the WWBB throwback skin available. (WWBB - or Wright Weather Bulletin Boards - was a message board many core members were a part of prior to using Easternuswx.)

I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions. This explains a lot and helps add context to many posts I've seen before. Thanks again.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived