e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Richmond Metro/ Hampton roads obs/disco winter thread

Midlo Snow Maker

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't really say this is a surprise snow. As evident in this post, the models have been picking up on this possiblity for the last several days.

HRRR has been giving an inch of snow to RIC ever since it came into its range. Sure, it's only out to 15 hours, but not bad.

still nothing for se va.

patience. It will come. Given nice bands coming through, you may be able to pull off a nice dusting.

HRRR has been giving an inch of snow to RIC ever since it came into its range. Sure, it's only out to 15 hours, but not bad.

patience. It will come. Given nice bands coming through, you may be able to pull off a nice dusting.

radar keeps drying up.

any chance we get snow thursday? with the models showing dca getting a foot+ with the low after thursday we are out of the game for that one. thursday is it.

hey midlo y hasnt chesterfield done anything with the schools yet I have seen them close for a quarter inch. Everyhing is coverd here now

They can't now as all the buses are out and there are some kids already in school. This happened last year and You'd think they learned their lesson. Apparently not. A delay was warranted here.

They can't now as all the buses are out and there are some kids already in school. This happened last year and You'd think they learned their lesson. Apparently not. A delay was warranted here.

well here comes diaster as the back end of the precip is getting heavier. i see us getting at least another inch

Archived