Jump to content

Ji

Members
  • Posts

    24,959
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ji

  1. Beware of mid October cold. Usually doesn’t bode well for winter
  2. WTH is going here https://suno.com/s/XkGmMIhcxeWT6Glx
  3. Look at the February stats. They’ve been as bad as December.
  4. it was the most aggressive and now its less than inch i have noticed a trend. Euro will usually have something crazy....the GGEM or GFS will pick up on that craziness 1-2 days later but by the time they pick up on--the Euro is in no mode....and loses it lol
  5. I found some of the euro seasonal stuff from Fall 2023 for that winter.
  6. Canada was so torched no indices seemed to matter
  7. You were in high school in what year?[emoji102]
  8. This might have been a big snowstorm in the winter if you look at the euro AI, the high is locked in place
  9. Where is all the blue for next week? That pna signal crumbling
  10. I remember that map. I was encouraged how cold it had Canada
  11. I remember that too ….that was probably the most disappointing part of the winter since we were waiting the whole winter for February. . Of course, if the model showed the opposite, it would’ve verified.
  12. Look what happens when we try doing that during winter storms
  13. No it was for my own curiosity. Nobody on fb wound understand this lol especially without seeing the original chart At any rate…this winter could have 1/2 big storms or it could be like 97-98
  14. I just wanted a dashboard. I didn’t ask for this ai slop. I was just trying to get this something done quickly and it’s for this board only. Normal people wouldn’t have a clue to what this is
  15. No I just need a blizzard and a lot of weenie clown maps
  16. i made the chart more strict lol and taught it had to read the chart. That was my mistake last time. I just gave it the chart and assumed it could read it. thoughts? I dont ask for the branding. It just does it for me. Embarrasing.
  17. ive had one 20-24 since 2016 so i think i have a new climo
  18. it was a good idea on paper. Let me give the numbers to AI manually lol. i must be using the cheap ass model
  19. not sure if AI did this right but i tried to get it to cluster this into 3 categories. didnt have time to fact check
  20. Leesburg snow chart is not too inspiring. In 23/24 it was in the low 20s so obviously it’s not gospel
  21. yea i remember that---we were laughing at how we needed the pattern to go nina for us to score snow during that Nino. That season, canada was so blowtorched that we could never recover. but the models looked really good in the fall looking ahead to that winter. Thats the scary part
×
×
  • Create New...