Jump to content

Damage In Tolland

Members
  • Posts

    117,599
  • Joined

Everything posted by Damage In Tolland

  1. When good modeled patterns get pushed back and delayed and delayed and delayed, they never happen. It’s very possible there is no good snowy pattern next week or beyond and the storm last week was it
  2. Two possible snow or rain to snow events to track for next week. At least something to look forward to
  3. Thinks it’s gonna be rain to thump snow SNE
  4. I meant the ones earlier this AM that Walt discussed
  5. GEFS look favorable for Monday/ Tuesday. Op tossed as usual
  6. No I knew he was doing that. He’s 50/50 on a snow event .. even to the coast
  7. This certainly has a chance to change to snow similar to the one a few Saturdays ago. If it bombs a secondary south of LI under the block. Certainly a chance that happens. Several options on table
  8. Wil, Walt says there’s a chance. I could certainly envision rain changing to a thumping wet snow
  9. Next week’s snow turned to rains to Maine’s overnight. Is there anyway that one can be snow?
  10. I think the Monday/ Tuesday storm is snow or rain changing to thumping snow
  11. What do you have chances at solid 1” pack surviving ?
  12. How widespread do you think the damaging winds will be? I’ve seen some eye popping soundings . Similar to the one in Nov?
  13. Imagine the amount of damage a Suslak one will cause
  14. Unfortunately it cleared out here in the last hour. Need to get clouds back in
  15. The Monday / Tuesday timeframe next week looks very snowy. Big potential there
  16. Timing of the cold front seems to be early to mid morning west to east. Seems like a 12-15 hour period of torrential rain, damaging wind and dews. A place like Hunch will keep snowpack , but I think most others will lose most of it. Looks like a change to snow at the tail end.
  17. Fitchburg , MA with 3.6” today . Solid advisory event ORH Cty that had a forecast of scattered snow showers this morning
  18. When Will doesn’t post .. it means not good
  19. That dude hates me lol. He’d leave the board if I posted in the NNE thread . I don’t want to drive him away . He’s a good guy
  20. I love small events like this that almost no one except me talks about. Almost better than a big boy in some facets
  21. Please Euro.. please make a move towards your red headed step sister FV3
×
×
  • Create New...