Jump to content

nj2va

Members
  • Posts

    15,373
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nj2va

  1. Wind Advisory, woo! MDZ509-WVZ501-505-101915- /O.NEW.KLWX.WI.Y.0013.261011T0000Z-261011T1500Z/ Western Garrett-Western Grant-Western Pendleton- Including the cities of Bayard, Mountain Lake Park, Riverton, Oakland, Wilsonia, and Beechwood 146 AM EDT Sat Oct 10 2026 ...WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 8 PM THIS EVENING TO 11 AM EDT SUNDAY... * WHAT...East winds 20 to 25 mph with gusts up to 50 mph expected. * WHERE...In Maryland, Western Garrett County. In West Virginia, Western Grant and Western Pendleton Counties. * WHEN...From 8 PM this evening to 11 AM EDT Sunday. * IMPACTS...Gusty winds will blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result.
  2. Considering I’m 42 and hes 38, I applaud this…except calling him old
  3. Happy to see Keenum play like he’s playing, what a night he’s having.
  4. Who’s starting the CAPE storm thread?
  5. Yeah, in particular the last hour has been the heaviest / steadiest rain and most breezy.
  6. Yep, if you call lemonade a gin martini.
  7. On my way home from the office now, can’t wait to sit on the patio with a drink.
  8. I figured it’d be below 0 there.
  9. NC12 is closed in the typical problem area on Hatteras. Fox Weather was showing the road actually buckled from the waves/wash over.
  10. Yep, I really hate the shorter daylight.
  11. I picked the Eagles, first time I ever was happy they pulled out a come from behind winning drive.
  12. Beautiful day at deep creek. 71 for the high, currently 62.
  13. Niiiiice, so you’re predicting a blizzard this year…
  14. Sitting out on the patio with a martini, wow what a stunner of a night.
  15. 62/59 at DCL. Lovely for the fire pit!
  16. We’re going to see Riley Green at Jiffy Lube Live tonight…hope there’s no storms later!
  17. Dodgers losing to the Cubs right now, love to see it.
  18. Sunset alert, beautiful orange and pink sky!
  19. Hopefully the weather improves for y’all. That area floods for a rain shower so I can only imagine what its like this week.
  20. Juicy out there, flood watch makes sense.
  21. 2.9” including torrential rounds of downpours this afternoon.
  22. Beautiful evening at MountainState in Deep Creek. Beers, dinner, and live music.
×
×
  • Create New...