Jump to content

liwxfan

Members
  • Posts

    128
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by liwxfan

  1. You missed the storm of a lifetime. I drove home from setauket through port jeff to mt. Sinai. Almost didn't make it. Snowing harder then I've ever seen the rates were incredible. Was passing so many who were stuck on the roads. Barely made it in my jeep. There was thunder snow no joke for like an hour straight on the mt sinai harbor. I measured 33 inches where I was. It was un believable. Also the storm i compare all others to since. We were right on the rain /snow line for hours right before sunset. Once the sun set it was incredible.
  2. Ya. Juno was forecast to be even worse. I remember being let down tho. Got about half of what was forecast. Opposite with Nemo.
  3. Yes Nemo in 2013 was THE storm of all time for those of us in central suffolk county. I was in Mt. Sinai at the time and had constant thunder snow after sunset. The heaviest rates I've ever experienced to this day. Had about 30 inches. Cars abandoned everywhere.
  4. Just had a downpour and pretty good hail here in miller place. Like a nice quick summer storm popped up out of nowhere.
  5. Went from 80 to 65 in 15 mins. Appears to have dropped 9 degrees in 5 minutes. From 2:59 to 3:04 pm. Crazy. Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
  6. From my backyard station. Sound Beach ny Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
  7. I went from 82 to 50 in 3 hours. Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
  8. I'm in Sound Beach just east of Port jeff.. last night was unbelievable. Torrential just would not stop. Then today 3 more rounds of storms kept firing overhead. This Container is 15 inches high.. was filled to the brim after last night and today. Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...