Jump to content

penndotguy

Members
  • Posts

    1,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by penndotguy

  1. Be nice to have another 2” per hour go through that was insane
  2. 5” as of 8:30 back to Moderate snow visibility up to 1/4 mile, had an intense 2” per hr go through
  3. 32f 3” with 1” per hour rate now visibility’s under 1/8th mile
  4. 33f with 2” still Moderate to Heavy snow but nothing too crazy yet, hoping to get into a very intense band
  5. Dang, I hope we see those rates out here in Berks
  6. 34 with moderate snow .5 so far waiting on the insane rates
  7. What scares me is every updated clown map has me at 7”+
  8. Doesn’t look like Mt Holly is sold on the South shift, judging by their last storm update
  9. Gonna be interesting to see what Meso wins this event, getting crazier right up to game time. I’m feeling pretty good spot out here in Western Berks
  10. I’m expecting around 1-2 slushy inch’s in Western Berks, I’m about 20 minutes from I78 but not gonna do it for this one
  11. It’s likely the uncertainty, the models are all over the place hopefully we get some sort of consensus overnight
  12. It doesn’t if ya read the watch it says it will be converted to a WWA
  13. the North trend concerns me though, much more and we will be fringed
  14. Winter Storm watch posted out here in Berks, 2-4” likely be converted to a WWA Tomorrow evening
  15. 7” in my backyard would be the biggest of the season put me closer to 20” but we know it probably won’t happen
  16. I would think we’d need that to transfer further south around The Cape Hatteras area for it to work out
  17. I’ll take a 7.3” lock it in, see ya in few weeks
  18. My window is wide open still, by all accounts El Niño years are somewhat backloaded so until mid March I’m keeping the faith, I mean hell we might even see the sun by then
  19. According to my wireless gadget I made it to 49F for a high so far.
  20. Sprinkle a light mist over it so it freezes solid over night maybe prolong it a bit more
  21. Being in my mid 50’s I can remember back in the 80’s patterns like this where we would have small to medium events 2-4, 4-8 type events and snow on the ground for most of the winter. I have good feeling about mid February thru early March might be good
×
×
  • Create New...