Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,439
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Some good shows locally post 1a but we bed. May have another opportunity tonight.
  2. Yeah, I could see it better with the little exposure, but I think I needed clear skies and to get a little bit further away from the light pollution.
  3. Yeah, everybody post pictures, but it doesn’t even come close to looking like that.
  4. I see it faintly. Cameras really enhance it.
  5. Seems like down to the mid Atlantic they’re seeing it.
  6. I’m catching up on my space weenie terms now.
  7. I know it has to be negative, but if KP is really high, how much does that matter is what I mean.
  8. Looks like Bz rose but slowly dropout again. How much does that even matter?
  9. The 2003 one was stopping traffic. I remember pulling into my driveway at like 9:30 and seeing it clearly.
  10. I mean in the sense of being an anomaly compared to even 2 miles away.
  11. Logan has been an enigma. I was 77 earlier this week when they were low 60s.
  12. Some impressive cells Rhode Island, and right onto Cape Cod right now. Decent little elevated event.
×
×
  • Create New...