Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,442
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. 94/76. Looks like some violence to my SW.
  2. I will be floored if that thing gets to ACK. But when I mean ACK I mean moving over the island due to the low being offshore...not some junky low coming east after going over 1000 miles of land. I still think it will take a lot of work. To me the PRE stuff will be the issue.
  3. If it's closer it is because it traverses land and becomes hangover breath gusts ad rain.
  4. There is a ridge to the east trying, but that flow is just too westerly. Focus is more on the PRE rains imo.
  5. J/K it will be OTS but a little closer. PRE type rains pike north.
  6. I'm going tonight with my son and a few friends. Can't wait! Metallica and Pantera. Just a night of violence. Love it.
  7. I agree with Brian that wherever that front hangs around, copious amounts of rain possible. Might be no more bridges left in VT by Labor Day.
  8. Looks like after any mild down next week, we get AN and more humid again. However with the trough over the east, I'm not sold on super oppressive air yet. Nice Rockies ridge, if only we had that 5 months from now lol.
  9. I think 1-2 days maybe meh on cape. Otherwise good
  10. I’ve never had so many sweaty workout mornings ever. What a summer.
  11. Pretty much the only impacts modeled. Maybe some rain from frontal interaction.
  12. If the gfs is right a day of cool rains with temps 60-65 lol
  13. Pretty deep imo for August. The point is, ain’t happening with that 500 look.
  14. Bob had an initial s/w trough lure it towards HSE, but then moved out. However a bowling ball was diving into the Midwest on the 18-19th and that allowed Bob to move N then NNE over us. Still the same idea pretty much.
  15. Good chance of it 1 maybe 2 days. 70s for temps.
  16. Just had a brief weenie shwr. Looks like some iso shwrs/storms around.
  17. Not heat related, but it got really close during the solar event in May.
×
×
  • Create New...