Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,461
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Well I only said to watch, that's different than locking in something.
  2. You know me..I'll poo poo shit when it looks unlikely. But NNE down to nrn ORH county should watch.
  3. He said it's all over everywhere which is not true.
  4. Expect 2 pages worth of Ineedsnow posts from 12a-5a.
  5. My response is more to Kevin. Even nrn ORH county may need to watch.
  6. CNE already has had a foot of it’s over the past 10 days
  7. That other low you posted about looks a little void of cold air but again maybe higher spots need to watch.
  8. CNE and NNE need to watch early next week too.
  9. I would take less snow if I could experience legit spring weather and severe.
  10. EPS still looks iffy to me until mid month or so. They'll be some nice days thrown in like what we have coming up, but kind of meh.
  11. Man that day 6 setup really does have potential, but as usual timing sucks and that trough sticks around too long over the 4 corners.
  12. Verbatim that would be milder. Congrats Dacks.
  13. Winter is over and has been for weeks.
  14. Nothing more exciting than sleet in April.
  15. Sunday could still be nice there. Just have higher confidence south. Saturday is dung but at least dry in the morning. Friday is a DSD.
  16. Front will be close by Sunday so makes me a little nervous but I hope we can do it. Certainly a furnace just above us.
×
×
  • Create New...