Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,462
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. That’s mostly south of me, but outflow boundaries ftw:
  2. What if I told you Dec 2020 band redux awaits?
  3. I saw the Stein. And it opened up my eyes I saw the Stein.
  4. Yeah that and we had some storms in August too. But that 6.5” accounts for it big time.
  5. I don’t think I can ever recall everything burnt at the lake and green at home.
  6. Hrrr had nothing really. That gave me pause. Currently drizzle in Eastham after a little bit of -RA.
  7. A chance of Steiners and Thundersteims. High in the low 80s. Chance of stein near 100%.
  8. Love the beach. But I’m in the water a lot too and not sitting.
  9. Let’s go winter. Let watch lows to BGM and 10:1 maps show a foot at 34F vs this.
  10. it’s been mud and disappointment for three seasons at least.
  11. Honest to God. I’m at the beach just hanging out having a great time and seeing the kids just enjoying themselves….makes me wonder why winter is even worth it.
  12. 2 great beach days on the Cape. Don’t end summer.
  13. Hey Ineedsnow is your daddy home Did the heat go away and leave you all alone… It’s the cold I desire… oh oh oh COC Ks on fire….
  14. They want COC, they’ll get fires.
×
×
  • Create New...