Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,469
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Canadian has an inv low pressure dong overhead.
  2. Canadian definitely not like gfs but better than 00z
  3. You do for every dusting you get as if you live in Houston
  4. AI about the same as 6z. Definitely not like gfs op.
  5. Saturday looks like higher el perhaps. Kind of borderline.
  6. Icon gives some snow ern areas Sunday night
  7. We knew. He’s ticking 50 today and tomorrow and did earlier last week.
  8. Yeah it really matters to save all that snow you have
  9. I shouldn’t be quick to dismiss Saturday inland. Might be C-1”.
  10. It’s snow in most places Sunday night. You’re talking about Saturday I think? You’re a very confused individual. Euro has some snow interior NoP.
  11. Other than tomorrow and Saturday… Well, I guess today too, that’s pretty much it for mild days I think.
×
×
  • Create New...