Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,437
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. That is not Steve. Looks like a skinny Pacino.
  2. Effing Ray's face. I can't stop laughing. That wad the 11-12 winter.
  3. I have that one. Ray and Kevin. Need to clear space though.
  4. I can’t stop laughing. Look at that face.
  5. Looks like we uninstall today or tomorrow. A sad day as the summer of 2020 ends.
  6. I don't either. I think we know a lot more now in terms of what age group to protect, and much better safety/sanitation measures in place. We won't be anything like that 3 month period.
  7. Well we’ll test that in a few months. I sure hope that is right.
  8. So because the model has shat the bed some many times this summer, we can see more of it. it's not the king like it used to be. We'll see how it does this winter.
  9. Dayboat tuna for porch front?
  10. Yeah that’s a nice accomplishment Jerry. The PBP of the euro. I mean retirement! Congrats man.
  11. I know when we were in the office, we always wiped our stations down every time we left or were coming on shift. We had wipes everywhere along with hand sanitizer. I can't prove it, but it sure seemed like it cut down getting these awful office colds running wild.
  12. I know people who are feeling the effects too. It's not just fake news. I'm not one to live in a bunker, but it's a novel virus and we are still finding out specifics about it.
  13. I can't keep track of what MPM has. He's basically a migrant.
  14. Alright well I haven't been there much so I'm not sure...but for awhile there was a disdain for this area. People are just genuinely social and here to have fun and talk weather. Nobody is here to stir the pot except Kevin. I know the weenie humor got a little out of hand back then, but when true threats occur...that won't happen.
×
×
  • Create New...