Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,348
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Better chance of the 6z cane vs getting rain LOL.
  2. At least we’ll make up for it with snow in winter. Maine can have the cirrus.
  3. BOX runs hot. But some of the obs there seem like it was steady light rain anyways.
  4. Well I busted. Probably should’ve looked more in depth since I don’t forecast anymore.
  5. Who’s well will run dry first?
  6. At least SE CT is getting rain so SE of exit 68 worked out.
  7. Wasn’t even messenger shuffle, just didn’t really blossom enough. Oh well. Life goes on.
  8. I’d toss both models and take a blend.
  9. I could care less if I’m wrong lol. Hopefully it gets mad and angry.
  10. I gave you a half ass weenie guess.
  11. Why would you not water your plants. Makes no sense.
  12. Might be a good soaker SE of exit 68 on 84.
  13. I start feeling better when he writes it off.
×
×
  • Create New...