Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,361
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. GFS is a nice initial thump for CT into ORH area. It's all about rates as we said earlier, if you want to grab 1-2.
  2. I suppose it could go nuclear...but as it stands now..I don't think it would suppress??
  3. The problem is the Pacific starts to get a little unfavorable. So we'll need that to help nose in some colder air. I don't think that would suppress as it stands given the lower heights near BC. Probably more of some overrunning deals..maybe a clipper or even miller B if timed well.
  4. I can't rule out flakes clipping the region, but a thread???
  5. Yeah it’s close. But definitely don’t want to see that trough over the west coast of Canada get stronger. Let’s shift that blocking in Greenland further southwest.
  6. Fantasy’s and Keilbasa. A true Tip novel.
  7. 43 here. Finally feels like November.
  8. Hard not to like PFs spot (well especially the ski area) for this. Sure question of how far north the goodies get...but I feel like he's in a good spot here. Deeper into the cold, and probably near some mid level fronto.
  9. NAM is pretty much no snow south of pike, but a little thump north of the MA border for a few hours.
×
×
  • Create New...