Jump to content

Ginx snewx

Members
  • Posts

    105,913
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ginx snewx

  1. Nope and its plenty cold after
  2. Lol 5 days left in the period......
  3. Lol O just read the exchange. Whats best is now you are old enough to call them kids. I remember when I called you kid like 12 years ago and you flipped shit on me. Lol love ya man
  4. And then the fun begins. We have mid month as the time to watch
  5. Great news for NNE winter sports enthusiasts
  6. Boy oh boy guess I better stop joking around
  7. Lol no dude that was a joke when you told Ant to stay off Twitter.
  8. Why do people post 5 day averages? Also tell me what the temp is in Canada under those pretty reds.... like 5 f up north lol
  9. Are you looking at 5 day averages?
  10. Absolutely just nice to see a chance. Will probably disappear at anytime
×
×
  • Create New...