Jump to content

Lava Rock

Members
  • Posts

    12,873
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lava Rock

  1. Your in better spirits I see [emoji1] Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
  2. Looking forward to our next soaking, but it does seems to be trending colder Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
  3. When was the last time bretton woods was bare at xmas? Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
  4. Has Jay really received 67" on the season? That's what their reporting. Gusts to 95mph tomorrow. Overstated? Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
  5. Don't want to rush the week, but cant get Fri past us soon enough. I hope models are right on active snowy pattern after the weekend. 2020 going out with a piss poor bang. .
  6. Was just thinking about Jay. Talk about north south flip flop in terms of snow depth. Does WaWa have more base then Jay? .
  7. Thats no good. Shovel the rest? Seems like things happen in threes. Whats next? I'm waiting for my deere tranny to snap. It's a sealed one and the driveway incline taxes the hell out of it
  8. We were under death band for quite awhile. Somewhat surprised we didn't get more, but wow at the variability in totals even within same town. Raymond had as low as 8" and high as 13". Of course that pales in comparison to other towns.
  9. 10.5". No complaints. More than frcst and super easy to snowblow
  10. I won't tell anyone if you need to slant stick just a hair to get your 30"
  11. you in that banding? think we'll crack 12"?
  12. More than half their seasonal in one storm
  13. Some hvy banding just hanging around. I think we bust high. 8-10" seems more likely
  14. why can't we ever score with totals like that? Closest we've come is 26"
  15. that snowblower looks like a little fisher price toy
  16. A lot worse than I expected for 4-6". Good little storm. Almost blzrd like
  17. Came in like a wall. Mod to Hvy sn atm. 11F
×
×
  • Create New...