Jump to content

bncho

Members
  • Posts

    3,772
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bncho

  1. ask her to make more ornaments this winter—it’ll help us a lot
  2. 42 for a high. Still below average but it feels kinda warm
  3. If my post about the -NAO was part of the issue, I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way. I wasn't trying to deny the fact it would warm up for the East Coast later in the month, I was just trying to figure out why models might be trending slightly colder for that period.
  4. GFS has THREE events around Xmas. Dec 25, 27, and 28-29! What a weenie run!
  5. worried this might end up like feb 16-17 2024 (if any of all remember that—quick moving system in the nighttime). forecasted then was 3-5" for DC but ended up with a coating. I don't think this will happen however because the airmass is colder than then
  6. Maybe the models are showing this due to a new -NAO signal for CAD events, but I'm not sure.
  7. The Euro doesn't wanna run on wxbell or pivotal lol
  8. 0z GFS christmas miracle... they sniff the big ones out early lol
  9. whenever i see somebody say that in the future, i'll smile on the inside
  10. good start to the 0z suite IMO "big dog rufus came to town" lol
  11. this isn't even a half bad signal lol (unfortunately it's 300 hours out)
  12. if you're on safari, make sure to request desktop website to access it.
×
×
  • Create New...