Jump to content

bncho

Members
  • Posts

    3,772
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bncho

  1. I think the general consensus around here is that the AI model can't tell the difference between rain or snow I think
  2. 18z Euro vs 12z Euro down below. IMO the 18z Euro was better as the wave dug a little bit more, that's why it was a step towards the GFS.
  3. 18z Euro another step towards the GFS.
  4. ok Euro is off. all i'm looking for is a step to the GFS.
  5. Dr. No will run in 20 minutes. Prepare your drinks. Prepare your conscience. It's the most important run since 12z.
  6. What happened then? It's been mentioned a few times but I'm not sure what the premise was for that storm.
  7. Has a reverse March 2001 ever happened?
  8. The fact that the euro runs at 2.5x of the GFS might help it detect things the GFS isn't seeing, but I would agree with the fact that we won't know much until 72 hours or less.
  9. we would definitely need the CAMs to figure that out for us.
  10. The low is forming as the trough tilts, will be a step back but I think we still see some decent snow.
  11. It was an asshair of a change upstream but it changed a lot downstream. Goes to show you how volatile this system is.
  12. my life has been simplified to spamming the reload button on weatherbell
  13. The Euro is a big step to the GFS. We're SO CLOSE. If the PV backs off and that kicker leaves us alone, which is more plausible than I thought, we have a real chance on our hands.
  14. Boys and girls, that is a 995 low off the coast of New Jersey. LETS FUCKING GO!
  15. I think the Euro is 1-3" of snow, I'm not sure but we're getting closer to the GFS by a decent amount.
  16. GFS leading the fookin way! (or probably not lol).
  17. So who are we sacrificing to the snow gods? I vote Ji.
×
×
  • Create New...