Jump to content

Violentweatherfan

Members
  • Posts

    3,689
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Violentweatherfan

  1. The MJO won’t be in phase 8 til the 15th. Might have to wait til next week.
  2. Found this YT channel from the MA forum, definitely recommend a watch
  3. Even the Bluebirds at my feeder are turning more blue, definitely cancel.
  4. All kidding aside, my feeder is packed with Bluebirds, Cardinals, Goldfinches, Titmice, Chickadees, and four species of Woodpecker. They know something is coming
  5. At my bird feeder the Goldfinches summer plumage is beginning to show.
  6. KC’s defense is suspect. The eagles will have to out score the chiefs to win which they can
  7. I use wunderground and my reading was -4. I selected another station which allows a view of the entire county. There were other below zero stations and many above by five degrees.
  8. I had to customize that suet feeder just for the Pileated Woodpecker, double cake jawn
  9. Yeah, visits every day. I hear her yapping and drumming on a daily basis. I have about 30 species that visit my feeders since I moved to Jamison, Eastern Bluebirds are a special sight to see
  10. Looking at radar 7:30pm is the last heavy band of snow and it will taper off
  11. Ya know the grass is really greener on the other side Lol
  12. With the cold coming in you’ll need a jackhammer if you don’t
  13. I don’t have a snow board, but I’d guess about 1.5 inches
  14. Snow returns in Jamison, steady accumulating light snow
  15. It’s gonna happen, it’s not the coastal development that saves us it will be the cold air crashing in.
  16. Flakes picking up in size and intensity, but nothing sticking yet.
  17. Duration is factored in. How much snow within a period of time.
×
×
  • Create New...