Jump to content

Ahoff

Members
  • Posts

    2,770
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ahoff

  1. One thing that is refreshing is not really having to worry about mixing issues. I know it's not that kind of storm, but still. Also, has the energy been sampled yet by the models?
  2. I'm getting excited, and I know I shouldn't, lol! I'm still realistic, but the possibility is interesting. I'm overall still sticking with 2-4".
  3. You're not kidding. Isn't NAM getting near it's wheelhouse? SREF Plumes are at 8.25" mean!
  4. That recent NAM run was crazy, even the one before was nice. I know it is near the end of it's range so, grain of salt and all, but the trend is nice. Euro looks pretty nice as well. Good trends today. Let's keep it up! Also, Ron Smiley, on KDKA, this morning mentioned this could be "the big one", but wouldn't commit to giving totals right now. Says there's a lot on the table. Maybe he looked a the NAM?
  5. At least Wednesday it's March. 60s are easier to handle (and welcomed by me) in March. This winter is dead, so bring on the warm Spring sun.
×
×
  • Create New...