Jump to content

SI Mailman

Members
  • Posts

    712
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by SI Mailman

  1. 2 hours ago, jm1220 said:

    Historically the “I” storm seems to deliver, and it’s been 6 years since Isaias was last used and it’s on a 6 year cycle? 

    There have been a lot of notable "I" names retired this century alone.  Ian, Ida, Igor, Ike, Iris, Isabel, Irene, Ivan, Ingrid, Irma.  That's 10 out of 25 years, and you can throw in a greek I as well, Iota in 2020.  

    • Like 2
  2. 11 hours ago, FPizz said:

    Awesome, hope you love it.  Went for the first time 4 years ago and have been back 6 more times since.

    Last time I went to Aruba, I got grazed by a Tropical Depression that would eventually develop into Major Hurricane Ian in 2022.  

    • Like 1
×
×
  • Create New...