Jump to content

Orange county

Members
  • Posts

    152
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Orange county

  1. Garner with over an inch of rain so far this afternoon Zero runoff in the little ditch on the edge of my property I mean things were dry
  2. I was working at the Old Guilford Courthouse in Greensboro in the summer of 1977 That old giant Bank thermometer near us hit 100 a lot. I also remember the Greensboro paper running an article about a string of farms that got popup thunderstorms nobody else in the County Got-about 5 times.They were embarrassed to be so lucky while the rest of the county crops burned up
  3. RDU hit 100 someone told me......
  4. RDU radar looks like little blob of "some rain " headed ths way
  5. Garner 1:55 We have had spectacular thunder for a good while-window rattling About that rain-where it be at? It isn't here
  6. Its 2:15 P.M. and not even 90 in SE Wake Is there a polar vortex on the way?
  7. IMBY 4 more inches in GTown
  8. IMBY my little backyard rain gauge says we received over 4 inches the last 24 hours Yowzer
  9. Just under 2 inches IMBY in Garner this afternoon
  10. We were on the edge in Garner likely got a couple of tenths-not bad Moderate rain -30 mins
  11. Any of you CNC folks that track stats have a count on Number of days 95 or over How is that going compared to an "avearge" number
  12. Has not rained this hard IMBY for a very long time
  13. 87 IMBY at 9:27 p.m. That is a bit much.I guess it has been worse lately
  14. Just stepped outside-for the first time in a long time every insect in the trees is in singing mating season Its a total change Spectacular
  15. Okay My typical Not measurable in Garner
  16. In Garner it was not measurable-sad
  17. No where near that in Garner A few drops
  18. The rain in Garner was fun-for about 8 minutes I guess it was measurable lol
  19. I have had Zero measurable rain in Garner today A few hours ago we had gusts and the Big raindrops 3 feet part for 30 seconds It did drop the temp about 13-14 degrees
  20. I am "guessing" we might have had .25 inches in Garner I am usually close based on duration/rate
  21. RDU posting 99 right now Should hit 100 easily-there anyway lol
  22. Yea stick a fork in my yard Its done for the year
  23. I know it is not the Helne in the Mountains severity But I lived in the Triangle during Fran-and it took me a LOT of years to not freak out when we had strong wing gusts the dern trees falling...........
  24. 47 and thunderstorm, heavy rain , in Greensboro I guess my 72 degrees in Garner about to change
×
×
  • Create New...