Jump to content

H2O

Members
  • Posts

    38,806
  • Joined

Everything posted by H2O

  1. Remember when the euro used to be the warmest model?
  2. What I like to see more of is the run to run to run comparisons. You get a better sense how it all matches up. Granted you can only do that inside the window a mode runs but snapshot prognostication cause too much angst
  3. It’s really just to assist the delivery of another liquid that you put into a cola of your choice
  4. Oh ok. Seems a bit much, this for-ev-er. But if you think it’s best then I’ll trust your call
  5. Hey y’all, just some personal news. It’s Friday afternoon and that means
  6. When do the watches expire? Really not sure. Haven’t seen it anywhere
  7. Like the edges of your map, time cannot go beyond the weekend
  8. Name the time and place. We will have words, good sir. This will not stand.
  9. I think most everyone will agree with me here when I say, with kindness, the NJ can go screw with its deform band shown on the map @MN Transplant posted
  10. It the minimalist version. Less is more. And by more I mean less
  11. I believe in them. I also believe in Nessie, Dan Snyder will be forced to sell, key lime pies are best, toilet paper goes over and airplane! is the funniest movie ever.
  12. I got you, fam. Is that how the cool kids say it? Trying to communicate with my teen girls. It’s a challenge
  13. No wonder DC gets more rain. It moved south but
  14. That’s actual good to hear. He’s a good egg. In Hessian clothes, but a good egg
  15. She’s still the newbie mod so it’s ok. Just some light hazing
  16. Shhhhhhhh, sweet prince. It’s all taken care of. Hows mdecoy doing?
  17. You guys can gather in the white abyss where the detailed map ends
  18. Dammit @MacChump I had to. You know I love you tho, right?
  19. Sorry, y’all. My maps are still the best
  20. funny thought. If I take the newest euro map and compare to the megaOMGWTFBBQ euro map from tuesday I will have lost about 25" of snow. Cool
  21. Its like the euro know EXACTLY how to shank my heart with snow maps
  22. Yeah, I know. That one 12z on December 9th was a doozy.
  23. Thats the exact same instructions for the new swab test
×
×
  • Create New...