-
Posts
2,353 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Blogs
Forums
American Weather
Media Demo
Store
Gallery
Everything posted by BBasile
-
E PA/NJ/DE Winter 2025-26 Obs/Discussion
BBasile replied to LVblizzard's topic in Philadelphia Region
Man, it's dumping right now. Everything covered, even main roads. 33F -
That's funny. We were probably next to each other. I was there picking up some friends from Hertz.
-
That 21.5 measurement in Gloucester County can't be correct. That spotter (1 W Pitman), along with myself (Washington Twp), both had a 16" measurement around the same time this morning. Other than some light snow, the storm is over. 5 hours later and that same location picks up 5.5 inches? Nope. No chance. Spotter card should be pulled. lol
-
Agree. First time I've seen double digits in a decade. And it was double the amount of the storm a month ago. Definitely an A for this winter. Looking forward to the next good winter in 2036. lol
-
Yeah. As heavy as this snow is, the 3 inches of sleet on top of the snow last storm was brutal.
-
E PA/NJ/DE Winter 2025-26 Obs/Discussion
BBasile replied to LVblizzard's topic in Philadelphia Region
Actually, I think maybe 13/14 was more, but not those other winters. Edit: According to Rutgers, 14/15 was too. lol I don't remember that winter being over 30", but they say it was just barely. -
E PA/NJ/DE Winter 2025-26 Obs/Discussion
BBasile replied to LVblizzard's topic in Philadelphia Region
I think my snowfall total on the season is 29.5", which is the biggest since 09/10. I'm good with just a half inch more. Let's go GFS. -
Now for the shitty part of big storms.
-
Took a little (4 hr) nap and woke up to 16 inches of mayhem.
-
After averaging a bunch of measurements, I've come to 10.5". 29.8F. Now, I need a nap!
-
9" now, so about 2 inches over the last hour. Winds picking up pretty good. Blowing snow is becoming an issue.
-
Getting buried and I love it!
-
Been stuck under this band for a while now. Hopefully for some time longer as well. Bring it!
-
I was thinking it may be something like that, just never had that happen before. And with every station in the area the same, thought it may have been on Davis' end. With the rain beforehand and the wet snow, definitely could be jammed. Let's go blizzard winds!
-
Anyone else with a Davis station that isn't reporting windspeed to Weatherlink? Seems none of the stations in my area are. Strange.
-
The last hour was worth another 1.6". Sitting at 6.9" now. 30.4F
-
You know there's some good weather!
-
Already cleared off the car once.
-
Beautiful.
-
Just had the lights flicker. Not good considering most of our lines are underground. I've only lost power a handful of times in my life living here.
-
lol. Okay. Be safe.
-
Absolutely dumping right now. And the winds make it look even better.
-
I thought you were in Atlantic County? What are you, a goddamn wizard? lol
-
I would 100% help you out, but I don't have white string lights so I got nothing.
-
Another 1.5" over the last hour. Up to 5.3" now. 30.8F. Under some heavier returns. Coming down pretty damn good.
