• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
0z Model Discussion

sn0w

Best case scenario, even better than 12z nam which I thought was best case. Upper low closes off a bit quicker allowing coastal to track ever so slightly closer to coast and move slower with rediculous vort max and crazy omega s... snowfall rates 2"+ an hour in parts of NJ damnnn. Not sure it will play our quite like this but either way nice to look at.

Check out the cold air in TX btw

500mb track looked the same but much stronger. I had a feeling something would happen this run. The back end of the troff finally made it onshore in the Pacific.

Most of New england gets clobbered on this run. The surface low deos a "dynamic stall" over SE Mass.

Best case scenario, even better than 12z nam which I thought was best case. Upper low closes off a bit quicker allowing coastal to track ever so slightly closer to coast and move slower with rediculous vort max and crazy omega s... snowfall rates 2"+ an hour in parts of NJ damnnn. Not sure it will play our quite like this but either way nice to look at.

Check out the cold air in TX btw

wow 0c line down in mexico!!

nam_p60_072m.gif

Juicy! ;) 8-16" for Jersey and NYC area looks to be 15-20"! :snowman:

I think that this storm is going to end up pretty high on the nesis scale if it pans out like this...sure, you won't have the 30 plus totals, but you will have a swath of 4-10 from the midwest to ne and another large 4-10 swath from Texas through the carolinas...very large and very large aerial coverage. You also have a good 10-20 type area Philly through new England.

Very impressive storm to get this many folks involved.

I think that this storm is going to end up pretty high on the nesis scale if it pans out like this...sure, you won't have the 30 plus totals, but you will have a swath of 4-10 from the midwest to ne and another large 4-10 swath from Texas through the carolinas...very large and very large aerial coverage. You also have a good 10-20 type area Philly through new England.

Very impressive storm to get this many folks involved.

It has the potential for a low 4 :snowman::popcorn:

Archived