Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,039
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

October 2026 OBS


Recommended Posts

*I’ve received 0.75” so far from Isaias’ influence.*

  I just went outside and it felt like a midsummer steam bath! Then I saw that dewpoints are way up in the high 70s, something very rare this late into fall. That with the 86 temp gives a heat index way up at 99-100 on Oct 10th! The shift from E to SE winds allowed this:

CITY SKY/WX TMP DP RH WIND PRES REMARKS 
SAVANNAH ARPT PTSUNNY 87 77 72 S17G28 29.95F HX 99


HUNTER AFB MOSUNNY 86 79 79 SE17 29.92F HX 99

 Wind gusts have picked back up with the increasing sunshine and winds at 5K feet being 30 knots (cumulus clouds are hauling) from the S along with strong SW winds at H5+ thus setting up a potential for severe thunderstorms later this afternoon/eve. The severe risk is only “slight”, but I don’t even recall that here anytime recently:

IMG_2878.thumb.png.ea0353bc885d9990f22d12219e4ae21b.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...