Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,039
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

Winter 2026-2027 Seasonal Outlook


Recommended Posts

Interesting state by state interactive snowfall prediction map.  I’ll take the one for NC and cash out now.  Still a bit leery of Super Ninos and lack of cold source but only takes 1 to make that map verify. 
 

https://www.severe-weather.eu/long-range-2/winter-2026-2027-snowfall-explorer-september-forecast-update-state-region-breakdown-united-states-canada-europe-fa/

  • Like 1
  • 100% 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Upstate Tiger said:

Interesting state by state interactive snowfall prediction map.  I’ll take the one for NC and cash out now.  Still a bit leery of Super Ninos and lack of cold source but only takes 1 to make that map verify. 
 

https://www.severe-weather.eu/long-range-2/winter-2026-2027-snowfall-explorer-september-forecast-update-state-region-breakdown-united-states-canada-europe-fa/

How did these pre-winter models do last winter? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Upstate Tiger said:

FYI...for some reason your images do not download or show up on my desktop or phone.  It may be something in my settings but wanted to give you a heads up in case it is on your end.  

Hmmm, that is interesting. I‘M using a pic hosting site that seems to work otherwise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Prismshine Productions said:

Lol I ended up +7.8" above avg

Sent from my SM-S176V using Tapatalk
 

Yeah I don’t follow their forecast for the mid Atlantic and Northeast. Those areas typically have at least one monster snowstorm in a super El Niño that puts them above average even if most of the winter is above normal temps and below normal snowfall.  As for us, I could see where we have enough cold for one good storm which gets us to average or above average.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...