kdxken Posted August 12 Share Posted August 12 On 8/9/2026 at 12:06 PM, Baroclinic Zone said: I think part of it is gentrification. These places operated on minimal budgets and the courses suffered from a lack of ability for maintenance and upkeep. I also think some places just ran out of generational transitions and were forced to shutter. Heather Hill, Atlantic, and Locust are all being redeveloped into residential units I believe. Heather Hill is example one. Essentially dirt. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chrisrotary12 Posted 16 hours ago Author Share Posted 16 hours ago 19 hours ago, alex said: Pictures don’t do it justice, it’s absolutely magnificent NH Mid-Am is at Mt. Washington this coming Monday - Wednesday. What am I in for weather wise? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
alex Posted 16 hours ago Share Posted 16 hours ago 36 minutes ago, Chrisrotary12 said: NH Mid-Am is at Mt. Washington this coming Monday - Wednesday. What am I in for weather wise? Looks chilly - mid 20s at night and mid 40s daytime. 26 and a chance of showers Monday night… Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chrisrotary12 Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago 15 hours ago, alex said: Looks chilly - mid 20s at night and mid 40s daytime. 26 and a chance of showers Monday night… Woof. Guess I'll pack my winter gear. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now