Newest Member
    norakhann33
Tapatalk and Ads :(

hrtsdsn

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2024 at 6:59 PM, Brewbeer said:

Ditch tapatalk

I have this problem and the problem is not that we are using TapaTalk to view the site.   Problem is when the site is viewed on an iPhone a pop up comes up when you try to click on a link.  Pop up asks whether you want to use TaT or Safari to view the site, however an ad pops up before you can click Safari leaving your only option to browse the site is TapaTalk.   And there is no x to click the ad so you can click on Safari.    I don't even have the app on my phone.  Not just my phone either , same thing happens on my wife's phone as well.

On 6/7/2024 at 2:34 PM, blueheels2 said:

I have this problem and the problem is not that we are using TapaTalk to view the site.   Problem is when the site is viewed on an iPhone a pop up comes up when you try to click on a link.  Pop up asks whether you want to use TaT or Safari to view the site, however an ad pops up before you can click Safari leaving your only option to browse the site is TapaTalk.   And there is no x to click the ad so you can click on Safari.    I don't even have the app on my phone.  Not just my phone either , same thing happens on my wife's phone as well.

install Adbock for Safari on your phone.

• Like 1