Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
old TV footage

famartin

Hi all,

Been a while since I posted.  I know many of you probably hope I'll get around to the winter storm archive again some day, and its possible I will, but since that day is not today, I figured I'd share with you something I have finally gotten around to... putting all my old TV recordings up on YouTube.  Its a lot of TWC and some old local news clips too (mostly WPVI at first, later branching to the other stations). So far I'm only thru early 1996, but since that did include the blizzard, I thought it was time to share.  I'm linking to the "playlists" page since that's the most organized, but if you want to dig thru every single video, just skip over to the videos page.

https://www.youtube.com/user/famartin1/playlists

Hope you enjoy!

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, famartin said:

Hi all,

Been a while since I posted.  I know many of you probably hope I'll get around to the winter storm archive again some day, and its possible I will, but since that day is not today, I figured I'd share with you something I have finally gotten around to... putting all my old TV recordings up on YouTube.  Its a lot of TWC and some old local news clips too (mostly WPVI at first, later branching to the other stations). So far I'm only thru early 1996, but since that did include the blizzard, I thought it was time to share.  I'm linking to the "playlists" page since that's the most organized, but if you want to dig thru every single video, just skip over to the videos page.

https://www.youtube.com/user/famartin1/playlists

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks Ray, I'll check it out! Good to see you here.

• Like 1