• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
Outer Cape/Summer Get Together

USCAPEWEATHERAF

Hey New England weather lovers and weenies.  Today I am bringing up an idea we should have done a while ago.  This summer Harwich might have a pretty good season.  With the number of tourists and people visiting this year, the Cape will be the spot to be on most weekends from Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day weekend.  How about we plan a get together on the Outer Cape, we have plenty of amazing bars and places to meet and gather at.  I have my thirty-year-old birthday coming up in the end of August, the 25th to be exact, I want to have a big birthday celebration with friends and family.  Everyone is invited, just let me know a month ahead of time.  If you want to do the celebration with me or have a separate get together than let's plan one.  I have a great place in Harwichport, MA called Perks Coffee Shop and Beer Garden, they a variety of beers and wines to chose from they have a limited food menu and they are awesome people to be around.  I have been going here for the past three summers.  So let's decide as a group what we want to do.