• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Tapatalk App Issues

Ralph Wiggum

I've followed this forum on the tapatalk app for years and I bounce between like 4 or 5 devices, never any issues. Past 2 days it hangs when trying to connect to americanwx forum. I am logged into tapatalk but it wont allow me access to this site. I can obviously sign in the old fashioned way online without any problems.

Anyone wlse having an issue? Does anyone have any idea what could be the problem?

TIA

Steve 

I'll just pass along what I know.

For the time TT had been disabled.  We are not sure if its and issue that will be resolved.  Post that had been deleted were still being viewed when they should not have via the app and we don't know why that was/is and that's why the hook has been disable on the site.

The site is built to be viewed on mobile devices so any mobile browser should due fine.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

I too access the site via Tapatalk which does not work anymore for me either.  Its been a habit for many years.  In fact, the only reason I have Tapatalk is to access this site.  I am hoping this functionality can be restored.  I recognize there may be a technical issue but if the powers that be read this, I am respectfully asking that a resolution be pursued to the the extent possible.  Thanks.

Archived