• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
ECMWF/Ens Pay Site

My funds have become kind of limited and I can#t afford SV Pro any more. What is the current favored pay site of choice for Euro graphics? And if other models are included I certainly wouldn#t mind, Speed is not as much of an issue to me as variables, Ens are not a must have, but 6 hour, QPF, etc as well as MOS output if at all possible. Preferably with a world domain. If other models, GFS, GEM, etc included, I wouldnt be at all opposed. Only considering options $250/month and less, but that depends on what they offer.

My funds have become kind of limited and I can#t afford SV Pro any more. What is the current favored pay site of choice for Euro graphics? And if other models are included I certainly wouldn#t mind, Speed is not as much of an issue to me as variables, Ens are not a must have, but 6 hour, QPF, etc as well as MOS output if at all possible. Preferably with a world domain. If other models, GFS, GEM, etc included, I wouldnt be at all opposed. Only considering options $250/month and less, but that depends on what they offer.

how much is SV?

accuwx has them in 6 hr increments at pro site for only $25/month or so

EDIT: and you get everything else accuwx offers

not a bad deal imho

I signed up for the pro version (first 30 days free). I will keep it for the rest of the winter if I like it.

Con: Ukie is only 72,96 and 120 hrs.

Con: I can't get a loop of the gfs ensembles to load (taking forever).

Con: Many of the loops freeze and do not load.

Pro: Lots of euro variables/maps/outputs.

Pro: Lots of options on a lot of maps.

I will see how the timing of the euro is tonight at 00z.

I signed up for the pro version (first 30 days free). I will keep it for the rest of the winter if I like it.

Con: Ukie is only 72,96 and 120 hrs.

Con: I can't get a loop of the gfs ensembles to load (taking forever).

Con: Many of the loops freeze and do not load.

Pro: Lots of euro variables/maps/outputs.

Pro: Lots of options on a lot of maps.

I will see how the timing of the euro is tonight at 00z.

you'll see their mos is in 6 hour increments

but I've got something else that's OK too

Its is 307pm and accuweather still does not have the 12z euro. Hopefully it will be out before 00z tonight.

I understand $25 is cheap but when free sites already have it out for a while now

lolzy pay site is lolzy

I do really like the euro mos though and that updates pretty quick so by looking at select cities I can guestimate what the modle run is doing from that...

We have some different options available at MDA/EarthSat for getting the ECMWF Op/Ens maps and other ECMWF data. If you want to contact us via e-mail from the site or call our weather office we could quote you on different products and packages available.

http://www.mdafedera...oducts/samples/

http://weather.earthsat.com/contact

errr... it does have the 12 Z euro... just look at latest updated... they just didn't update the drop down to select 12z yet...

mods, are we allowed to link to SV on this site?

Yeah accuweather just updated a little while ago. Been bsy looking at the euro. The content is great once it loads (euro every 6 hours and just about all the variables/maps you could want and MOS to boot). Plus the mos comes out hours earlier than the models IIRC.

I suppose I am just being hypersensitive because there is a snowicane in the forecast :arrowhead:

Archived