• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
DCA Snowfall Total Controversy

MacintoshPro

I think your problem was that you conflated too many issues and had no interest in a dialogue about them. Many of your assertions, especially about UHI were/are wrong. And you were derisive and dismissive when evidence was presented to counter your assertions. Sometimes the evidence was irrefutably factual. Like you would say Andrews is 14, and Andrews would be 19. You had no interest in rational discussion. You think you know more than scientists. And you were incredibly disrespectful and downright childish when someone tried to engage you on any of these things. I don't see any reason to re-litigate these things. You're a disingenuous person when it comes to certain issues.

You've wasted way too much of my time over the years. And it's too bad, because you made some very good points mixed in with all the nonsense and the blatant disrespect toward me. No mea culpa for people who have behaved like you have. You haven't earned it.

Tough to be wrong and you are handling it very ungraciously. If steadfastly maintaining my position has irked you then so be it. We are now actually on the same page that there is something wrong there so not sure what your melodramatic blowup is really all about. Welcome to finally accepting that they have issues with temps and snow measurement

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived