joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter 2014-15 Med/Long Range Discussion

Chicago Storm

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about the several years beforehand where he called for cold and they ended up being warm? You must be kidding with this nonsense.

To be fair, he was all over the December 2006 torch and called for the Mid Atlantic to have a warm winter in 2007-2008

He's doing quite well with that call...we'll see how he does this year.

Seriously, though, I only mentioned him because he does bring some interesting ideas to the table. I've never said that he's the know all and end all.

Or maybe... It is because he always calls for cold weather and when he happens to get it right like last year, he is celebratory like he just won some big prize. Like I said, the broken clock model. Also, his views on climatic change are about as wacky and unbelievable as can get. Thanks for the pot shot though, mister 64 total posts.

Admittedly, I don't like him. Everything from him I have ever read has an air of superiority, which i find irritating. Always an excuse when incorrect, and as you said, acts as if he won a Nobel Prize when right.

He was beating that cold drum in 2011-2012, and we all know how that ended...

Good point. As stebo said, perhaps any JB talk should be moved to banter. Or, the NYC and Philly sub-forums set up a thread for all TV/internet mets last year, for JB, DT, Larry Cosgrove ect. Perhaps there could be a similar thread for our sub-forum?

Yeah, any time JB and/or DT are mentioned in a thread, it can end up going on and on about them. lol

Archived