• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Spring anyone? Spring anyone? Spring 2014 Outlook for Southeast Lower Michigan

wxhstn74

Spring in name only if your predictions are right. Interesting that your analog years matches up well with the CFSv2, which shows below normal temps until late April before a flip to warmth. Not good news for those who are hoping for a warm spring after this historic winter.

This winter will be talked about for some time to come. Spring? What's that again? LOL For me, here in Saginaw MI, the GFS has me getting only one day with 32 or higher (Fri.) in the next 16 days. Detroit Tiger's "home opener" is on March 31st. You think they'll have grass showing by then? LOL

Mike

This winter will be talked about for some time to come. Spring? What's that again? LOL For me, here in Saginaw MI, the GFS has me getting only one day with 32 or higher (Fri.) in the next 16 days. Detroit Tiger's "home opener" is on March 31st. You think they'll have grass showing by then? LOL

Mike

They have no grass on the field. They tore it on in Fall and are bringing in Kentucky blue grass they wanted to plant in Mid-March. I think they have some work on their hands :lmao:

They have no grass on the field. They tore it on in Fall and are bringing in Kentucky blue grass they wanted to plant in Mid-March. I think they have some work on their hands :lmao:

They should have Midwest teams play ball in on the road during April.  Just do the southern states road games.

Archived